I always tell my clients, and potential clients that life is beautiful in Lake County. Here are some of the reasons why .....
1. People are just plain nice here. Clermont is a rapidly growing area that still has that small town charm. Being only 20 minutes from the heart of Orlando and 30 minutes from Disney makes it an ideal spot to relax and enjoy life.
2. The Clermont Chain of Lakes. More about this in a later blog, but simply one of the finest and most pristine Chain of Lakes in Florida. Each lake "chains" together, and each has its own distinct personality. Great Bass Fishing here!
3. A Golfer's Paradise. Over 100 great courses in Lake County and surrounding areas. All but a few are public. Here's a nice shot of The Palisades, one of the golf course communities in Minneola (the next town over from Clermont).
4. Hills! Florida is ... let's face it .. flat as a pancake. EXCEPT IN PARTS OF LAKE COUNTY & PASCO COUNTY. Stunning views and panoramic vistas await. Here's a beautiful shot from Sugar Loaf Mountain.
5. Scenic Byways. Lake County has been pretty aggressive about preserving the old country roads and converting them to Scenic Byways. Getting lost was never this much fun! Absolutely beautiful day trips available here ... we prefer them from the back of a Harley ... but that's another story. Here's a picture of the Leesburg Bike Fest -- it's pretty fun, smaller in scale the big Daytona shindig -- and Daytona is only 90 minutes away.
6. The drive home from work. One Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words.
We're right in the very center of Florida. If you really want to see the ocean -- it's not that far away. Relax, enjoy either coast, and be back for dinner -- in Lake County -- where Life is Beautiful.
Have a wonderful day!