Charlestown Real Estate Market June 2013
is shared by Ginny Lacey Gorman, RI waterfront real estate agent, as follows:
- Properties active and on the market: 131
- Single-family properties closed in June 2013: 8 (33% over prior month)
Average sales price: $ 417,587
- Sales price to list price ratio: 95%
- Average days on the market: 187
Sales currently pending: 16 (33% increase over prior month)
Located in southern Rhode Island and along the Atlantic Ocean, this sweet town offers quiet living, fabulous beaches, low taxes and a great location escape to enjoy.
Based on the most recent home sales data, the Charlestown real estate market remains a buyers market.
- Breakdown of the 8 Charlestown RI home sales is as follows for the month: 5 homes sold under $300,000, 1 home between $300,000-$400,000 and 2 homes sold over $400,000. In June again, the under $300,000 home generated the buying interest here for the fifth straight month.
There is no doubt that Charlestown homes for sale are desirable to buyers in all price ranges but
especially the Charlestown homes under $300,000. This town which is known for its luxury and oceanfront Charlestown homes for sale was not riding the high, luxury home wave this month. In fact 50% of the homes on the market are $ 400,000 and over.
Searching for Charlestown RI homes for Sale? Begin here for all your Charlestown RI home search needs.
Looking for a Charlestown RI waterfront real estate agent that not only knows her RI coastal real estate market but markets clients' homes on line with success? Call me and let's have a discussion regarding your home needs today. Home buyers are waiting for new inventory that is priced well so do not delay if you are a home seller.
I would love the opportunity to help you and earn your trust and business. Call Ginny Lacey Gorman today at 401.529.7849 or email me at RiByTheBay@gmail.com. Charlestown Real Estate Market June 2013.
Ginny Lacey Gorman is a waterfront Charlestown Rhode Island Real Estate Agent who works and knows the Charlestown RI geographic area of homes for sale, schools, happenings and important tidbits of information well.