Brevard County FL Market Report - June 2013
According to the Space Coast Association of Realtors, statistics for single family homes in June 2013 are as follows:
- Closed sales are up 13.6% for June 2013. Cash sales are up by 7.7% from June 2012.
- New Listings are up by 23.8% from June 2012.
- Median sales price for Brevard County Single Family Homes are up 4% to $130,000
- Median days on the market are 33, down by 19.5% from 41 in June 2012.
- We are down to a 3.9 month supply of homes for sale compared to 5.1% in June 2012. This is a decrease of 22.8%.
- Median sales price is $165,000. Traditional sales are up 44.8% since June 2012.
- Foreclosure/REO sales are up by 44% with a median sales price of $77,200.
- Short Sale closings are down 41.1% with a median sale price of $100,000