Get a custom USDA Rate Quote in Mountain Village Colorado - USDA is your path to 100% mortgage loan financing. Learn about one of the best home financing options available today, the USDA Rural Guaranty home loan program in Mountain Village CO and surrounding areas. Low monthly mortgage insurance, 100% financing, and competitive rates will lead to a low monthly payment on your new Colorado home loan.
Here are the highlights of the USDA Rural Housing home loan program:
- Your home must be located in a small town or rural area. Check the eligibility of your home by visiting the USDA eligibility website, just input your home address: http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do?pageAction=sfp&NavKey=property%4011
- No down payment required
- 100% financing is available.
- Your household income must fall under USDA limits for your county.
- Make-sense underwriting standards. Some credit blemishes are OK.
- Low USDA Mortgage Rates on a stable 30 year fixed term.
- Low mortgage insurance (.4% of loan amount per year as of July 2013). USDA offers a series of credits that can help you qualify. These credits are based on if you have to pay child care or have any dependents under 18 years of age.
If this is your first time buying a home, you may also qualify for the Home Buyer Tax Credit, which will save you, on average, an additional $100+ off your mortgage interest, but you must work with a lender who is approved for this great program.
Ask us if you qualify! It is also very important to work with a lender who provides "in house" USDA underwriting and funding. The USDA has many aspects that are different than other types of loans, so working with a lender who understands the program is critical to a hassle free, on-time closing.
For more information about USDA home loans in Mountain Village CO or to obtain a no obligation USDA Loan Rate quote for Mountain Village Colorado, please contact RJ Baxter at 303-670-0137.