Real estate is great in 2008! I've made this my motto for this year, and it's proving to be true for me.
On January 3 I wrote my first post with this title. I've adopted this as my personal motto for selling real estate this year. Because whatever our minds believe, we can achieve. And to quote the bible, "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks". And I believe that no matter what the media says, or what anyone else is experiencing, I'm going to have a blockbuster year! (To read my first post about this, go to Real Estate is Great in 2008!)
So let me bring you up to date on how my real estate business has been progressing since January 3.
- For my Daytona Beach condo conversion project that I have listed, we have now leased 21 of the 42 units.
- From this same listing, I've started working with a few buyers who are interested in purchasing large quantities of commercial real estate.
- I got a contract on a condo I have listed in another development that was due to close on Feb. 29. I got a surprise call this morning that it will be closing tomorrow! During the course of the day today, we managed to get the bank payoffs (that is a major accomplishment considering it usually takes a week!), my girls at First American Title are always on the ball so they had already ordered and received the title commitment (It pays to work with people you trust!) so we're ready to close tomorrow!
- I'm working with 2 couples who want to buy a condo near the ocean.
- I'm working with 1 couple who came to my open house a couple of weeks ago, who want to buy a house in Port Orange.
- On Monday, I collected the money and handed over the keys to a tenant who is leasing in my condo-conversion listing.
- Today, I collected the money and handed over the keys to another tenant in my condo-conversion project listing.
- We rented one more unit in this project today.
- The next condo-conversion project, owned by the same seller is nearing completion and a few units are ready right now. This condominium is directly on the river with spectacular views! (I'll have those photos posted in a few days.)
So how's your attitude? As I stated in my post titled "Is Now A Great Time To Buy?", I quoted the scripture that says, "You have not because you ask not, and when you ask, you do not receive because you ask with wrong motives". I'm no expert, but I'd say that wanting to pay your bills is a right motive! So have you asked lately?
If you're struggling with your attitude (and I really do understand how difficult it can be to stay positive. Anyone who's been reading my posts for a while knows my struggles), I suggest you steer clear of complainers and fill your mind with positive power. It really can be that easy. And your real estate clients will appreciate it too! Why will your clients appreciate it? Because a positive attitude is contagious, and it can bring about change! It's a great way to sell real estate.
Here are a few more of my past posts that are related to this topic. I hope you enjoy them and find strength, hope and faith...
- It's All About Attitude
- Buying or Selling Real Estate? Here's Some Helpful Information!
- Choose Wisely When Selecting Your REALTOR®
- All REALTORS® Are Not Created Equally!
- Another Great Day!
If you're interested in buying or selling real estate in Daytona Beach, Port Orange, Ormond Beach, Ponce Inlet or any of the cities in between or adjacent, make a Smart Choice and contact Lisa Hill today!
Adams Cameron & Co., Realtors, 1100 Dunlawton Ave.,
Port Orange, FL 32127 386-761-6100