WELCOME TO RIO DE BELLA In Oklahoma City, OK
Do you want to get a taste of living in style? Rio de Bella neighborhood offers just that - country living with an urban twist. This neighborhood is tucked in between Council and Rockwell off of SW 104th Street on the South side of the Oklahoma City Metro in Cleveland County.
Rio de Bella offers country living with an urban twist - traditional architecture with modern amenities.
It is quiet and peaceful here. Lots of walkways with common green areas for enjoyment of the residents. Traditional architecture with lots of stone elevations add a classical touch to this community. Reaching any place in OKC Metro is a breeze - a short distance to I-240 and I-40 makes makes it very convenient. Rio de Bella offers country living with an urban twist - traditional architecture with modern amenities.
- Rio de Bella homes are built on beautiful 1 acre (mol) homesites
- About 150 homes already build
- New phase being under construction
- 2500 -3500 sqft average house size
- Prices average around 300K and above
- HOA $300.00 per year
- Sought after Westmoore High School
- Close proximity to restaurants, shopping and entertainment in OKC area
- South Lakes Regional Park close by offers many activities & 158 acres of FUN
- Earlywine Golf and Country Club - close by is a perfect match for a family fun
- To preview any house for sale please call Bo 405-812-1572
What's happening in your neighborhood? WelcomeHomeOKC.com offers real time NEIGHBORHOOD MARKET SNAPSHOT Instantly see how the market is on your street and in your neighborhood, inventory, days on the market and much more HERE
LOOKING FOR A HOME IN RIO DE BELLA? Find out what homes are for sale in Rio de Bella? Click on the link to find all currently available homes in this area of Oklahoma City.
For more information and pictures please click HERE