Your path to zero down home loan financing, learn what New Castle CO USDA Rate you qualify for today!
Learn about one of the best home financing options available today, the USDA Rural Guaranty home loan program in New Castle CO and surrounding areas. 100% home loan financing combined with low monthly mortgage insurance means a low mortgage payment on your new Colorado home purchase.
Check out some of the highlights of the USDA Rural Housing program:
- Property must be located in a small town or rural area. You can check the eligibility of your home at the USDA eligibility website, just input your home address: http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do?pageAction=sfp&NavKey=property%4011
- 100% financing is still available. No down payment!
- Your household income must fall under USDA limits for your county.
- Make-sense underwriting standards. We can help you determine if your credit meets the standards.
- Stable, fixed, 30 year terms and low rates you can rely on.
- Low mortgage insurance (.40 % of loan amount per year as of July 2013). To help you qualify, USDA offers a series of credits. These credits are based on if you have to pay child care or have any dependents under 18 years of age. The Home Buyer Tax Credit or Colorado MCC can also save you more money; on average, an additional $100+ off your mortgage interest, but you must work with a lender who is approved for this great program.
It is also very important to work with a lender who provides "in house" USDA underwriting and funding. USDA loans can be tricky for lenders who don't und
erstand the differences from other loans, so working with a lender who understands the program is critical to a hassle free, on-time closing. To obtain more information about New Castle Colorado USDA Mortgage Loans or to find out your USDA Mortgage Rate for New Castle Colorado, please contact RJ Baxter at 303-670-0137.