Brookfield homes for sale and market report – 4 Brookfield homes sold during the month of July compared to 3 homes during the same month of 2013. The median price of homes sold increased 14% in the last 12 months from $450,000 to $512,000 just slightly more than the national average.
- 4 Brookfield homes closed during the month of July 2013 compared to 3 last July
- the median sales price of homes sold was $512,400 compared to $450,000
- the average size of homes sold was 3715 square feet
- average days on market is down to 57
- 6 Brookfield homes are currently pending sale
- 14 Brookfield homes are listed in the MLS as available for purchase
Brookfield is a Brentwood TN neighborhood located on the east side of the city on Sunset road, and because the homes are affordably priced for Brentwood standards, fairly new with modern floor plans and great schools, they are always in high demand.
Search for Brookfield homes for sale here
See all Brookfield.
(all data current as of 8/4/2013)
$455,000 : 2077 Valleybrook Dr, Brentwood4 beds, 3 full baths
$469,900 : 2616 Gretchen Ct, Brentwood4 beds, 4 full baths
$475,000 : 9695 Brass Valley Dr, Brentwood3 beds, 2 full, 2 part baths
$484,900 : 2615 Myers Park Ter, Brentwood5 beds, 5 full baths
$489,900 : 3112 Kottas Ct, Brentwood4 beds, 4 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.