Virtual tour: http://21-quick-piscataway.centraljerseyhousing.info/
Statement of Distinction-
This desirable Piscataway Colonial Home offers 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage, finished basement, resort-like in-ground pool on a large and fenced in, park-like lot located on a cul-de-sac in a quiet neighborhood. Close to major highways, Rutgers, RWJ and downtown New Brunswick.
The entire first floor has gorgeous, new engineered hardwood “expresso” floors. There is crown molding in the living room and dining room. The living room has a large, newer bowed bay window for maximum sunlight exposure. The dining room has sliders leading to the deck. The family room has a brand new gas fireplace.
The expanded custom gourmet kitchen has cathedral ceilings, recessed lighting, skylights and center-island. Of course, it has new stainless steel appliances as well.. The breakfast nook has sliders with a view of the professionally landscaped yard and leads to the patio and deck.
The Master Bedroom offers a full bath, walk-in closet, additional closet, and ceiling fan. It could be your own Private Sanctuary.
All conveniences, elegant amenities and many possibilities are awaiting your private showing…Welcome home and welcome to a new way of living.
It might just be love at first sight. Call me today (732) 616-6700 for a private showing before it’s too late.
- 4 bedroom custom Piscataway Colonial Home
- 1 master bath in the master suite. Second full bath on the second floor and half bath conveniently located on the first floor
- New hardwood floors in the living room and dining room opening with sliding doors to the deck
- The family room boasts a new gas fireplace
- Outsized eat-in kitchen with generous cabinets and plenty of countertops space. Cathedral ceiling, recessed lighting, skylights, work island and stainless steel appliances
- Breakfast area opening to the deck and the patio
- A lot of closets and storage throughout
- Large 2 car wide driveway and attached 2 car garage
- Partial finished basement
- Laundry on the first floor
- Very large lot (100x206) in cul-de-sac. Sunny patio and deck, resort-like in-ground swimming pool with gazebo, Park-like back yard, professionally landscaped
There is so much more to say but you need to call me before it is too late. Serious buyers only. Call me now at 732-616-6700 to schedule your private showing.