North Kingstown RI real estate market for July 2013 is provided by Ginny Lacey Gorman of RI waterfront real estate. It has been another good month for North Kingstown home sales as this town boogie boards through the summer.
- Properties currently active on the market: 215
- Single-family properties closed in July 2013: 32
- Average sales price: $267,975
- Sales price to list price ratio: 95%
- Average days on the market: 92
- Sales currently pending: 35
North Kingstown's home market is 6.7 months of home absorption inventory. The North Kingstown home sale market is continuing its continuing paced sale of homes especially in the much sought after under $300,000 home market.
- Breakdown of the 32 North Kingstown sold homes in July is as follows: 25 homes sold under $300,000, 2 homes sold between $300,000-$400,000 and 5 homes sold over $400,000. The under $ 300,000 market is the strongest market in home sales and especially true in the one level ranch market.
- The number of homes on the market increased 10% this month. However, home sales decreased by 24% over the prior month. Average home sale prices decreased by 15% over the prior month too. The drop in average sales price is due to the large number of homes sold under $300,000.
Pending home sales indicate a slowdown in the North Kingstown home market and pendings are down by 8% over the prior month. This is not unusual as we head into the vacation time of summer in the North Kingstown coastal area. Homeowners buying like to have their home in agreement earlier in the summer season so their children can be registered in their new schools for fall.
Looking for a RI waterfront real estate agent that knows the RI real estate market? Marketing clients’ homes with strong on line exposure everyday results in successful sales at the highest price for my sellers. Call me and let me do it for you too. I would love the opportunity to help you in your home search or home sale.
Contact Ginny Lacey Gorman today at 401.529.7849 or email me at RiByTheBay@gmail.com. Working with home sellers to market homes on line for the best sales exposure. Talk to me about how I can market your home today! North Kingstown RI Real Estate Market July 2013.
Ginny Lacey Gorman is a waterfront Rhode Island Real Estate Agent who works and knows the North Kingstown RI geographic area of homes for sale, schools, happenings and important tidbits of information well. I live, work and live life well here.