Huge Two Bedroom/Two Bathroom Condominium for Rent at the Lion's Head Condo at 121 West 19th Street in the Chelsea Neighborhood of Manhattan
This is a huge Two Bedroom/Two Bathroom Condo for Rent at the Lion's Head Condominium located at 121 West 19th Street in the Chelsea Neighborhood in Manhattan. The Lion's Head Condominium is a pre-war condominium, converted into condos in 2005 by the Alchemy Development Company. It has a full time doorman, live-in super, huge storage cages in the basement and one of the most beautiful roof decks in the neighborhood.
Some of the features of this amazing Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Condo for Rent at the Lion's Head Condominium:
- This apartment is HUGE- 1572 sq ft, with a very efficient layout, all usable square footage
- Ceilings are over 15' tall. The volume of the apartment is impressive, walk in and it feels like twice the apartment because the ceilings are so high.
- An open kitchen with Poggenpohl Cabinets, high end stainless steel appliances, and an open granite countertop perfect for entertaining or to use as a breakfast bar
- Washer/Dryer in the apartment
- Amazing Closets-Three Huge Walk-In Closets in the apartment with an additional 70 sq ft Storage Cage in the Basement
- Huge Windows-Brings in Lots of Light, Some of the biggest windows you will find in any apartment
- Hard wood Floors, Freshly Painted, Ready for you to move-in
- Very convenient location in Chelsea Neighborhood in Manhattan, on 19th Street between Sixth and Seventh Avenue
Priced extremely well at $9,000/month, this Two Bedroom Condo for Rent at the Lions Head Condo is a MUST SEE!
To schedule an appointment to see this apartment call Morgan Evans at (917) 837-8869 or email him at Morgan.Evans(at)Elliman.com
or to look at any additional availability go to our Website