For more info visit: http://www.homevisit.com/mlsTour?ver=1&id=69461
Top reasons to live in Columbia Heights!
- Top Investment Potential for Location, Development & Retail
Recently the NY Times called the 11th street strip "Washington's hippest new strip"
- Columbia Heights was voted in Top 3 for "Best Up and Coming Neighborhood" in Washington City Paper for 3 years!
- Yellow & Green Line METRO: located at the intersection of Georgia & New Hampshire. Less than a half of mile walk!
- DC USA development (546,000 SF retail complex opened in '08) on 14th St. - Anchor stores are Target, Washington Sports Club, Marshalls, Staples, Bed Bath & Beyond, Radio Shack. Surrounding development include IHOP, Chipotle, Starbucks, D'Vines wine store, Five Guys, Potbellys, Alero, GIANT grocery & more...
- Many new neighborhood restaurants along the 11th St. strip
- The historic Tivoli Theatre was rehabbed in 2005 and now is home to GALA Hispanic Theatre.
The Residence - This one has it all!
-Completely renovated from top to bottom, no detail overlooked!
- Brand new appliances and systems throughout the house.
- Over 3,000 square feet (including the basement) with a huge 2,500+ square foot lot!
- Inviting front entry with brick wall, front porch and separate lower level entrance for the basement
- Front door from the porch leads to an open concept main level with exposed brick, new hardwoods throughout and custom light fixtures.
- Living / dining room leads to a top of the line kitchen with high end counters, stainless appliances, fiver burner gas range, custom backsplash, new cabinets and a light, neutral color palate!
- Beyond the kitchen is yet another space perfect for a breakfast nook, office / den or playroom!
- The backdoor leads to a huge yard with a newly constructed deck, gated yard area and an additional parking pad.
- Top floor features a one of a kind master suite with a tray ceiling with skylights, walk-in closet and top of the line bath with a soaking tub and a rain head shower.
- Two additional spacious bedrooms complete the upstairs as well a second full bathroom.
- Lower level currently functions as a great in-law suite with potential for future rental (currently no rental permits). Front and rear entrance, fantastic ceiling height, living room, separate bedroom, full bath and a kitchenette round out the space.
Neighborhood Amenities: - Just a block to the 11th St Strip!
Chuck & Billy's Bar
Duffy's Irish Pub
Sticky Fingers Bake
The Wonderland Ball
930 Night Club
Town Night Club
Solly's U St Tavern
Bed, Bath & Beyond
Bus & Metro Routes Nearby Include:
Petworth Metro - Just a few blocks!
64 / 63 / 70 Bus lines all Close
H2 / H3 Bus line
*Close to Capital Bikeshare as Well