William S. Cherry and
America’s financial coach
I can't be tricked!
I've been where you are today, and yesterday, and the day and the year before that.
You see, I made my living as a successful real estate broker for decades, living on commissions just like you are trying to do.
By building a financial plan and following it through good markets and terrible ones, my family and I remained financially secure.
That did require dedication and not falling to temptation.
So you can be assured I know what you need to do to prepare for your financial life today and in the future, because I've lived it.
And it's not continuing the helter-skelter, I'll Figure It Out Tomorrow Plan that you and your family have probably been on for years...and have accomplished very little as a result.
Today it's time to move planning your family's financial security to the top of your To Do Right Now List.
Most won't do that. They'll wait another day, another month, another decade...then it’s too late.
Don't be one of them.
As your Financial Coach, my personal objective is to make certain that any advice that you have been following or that you are given from this moment on, puts you on and keeps you on the best path...the path where you will safely reach your financial and personal goals.
And through my personal coaching, you will develop a plan that can help safely protect your assets yet continue to provide you sufficient income for life.
Is getting started for you way past due? Don't answer. We both know that it is; otherwise you wouldn't be investigating what I have to offer.
So let's start here.
There is one life circumstance that is often ignored...
But it is a profound reality:
The older we get and the further we get into our own lifecycle, the less time and opportunity we have to correct and overcome mistakes.
And the less time we have to prepare for our future.
That is especially true when it comes to our financial wherewithal.
It is a natural part of life’s wishes to be able to know in our hearts that we will be safe and financially secure when we retire, and that we always will be.
And that’s the part I, as a financial management coach, play in this important equation.
Why you need a financial coach.
· Your own experience has shown you that you are making little progress in building your personal nest egg
· There are so many pieces to the wealth building puzzle, you’re not only not sure how or where to begin, but you need your own personal step by step strategy
· You’ve read books with catchy titles, heard self-appointed financial gurus on the radio and seen them on TV
· The problem is their plans and recommendations aren’t in concert with each other. Consequently, you do nothing
· Your income comes from commissions. Sometimes the money rolls in, other times it takes every trick you know to make a nickel
· You know that if you keep procrastinating, you’ll eventually find it is too late to make any measurable preparation for retirement
· You know it’s possible for you to direct your financial program whereby passive income investments can cover all of your monthly expenses, leaving you with current earnings for your enjoyment, and if you want, you can stop working all together
· You want the accountability to maintain focus on your financial goals so that all the distractions in life fighting for your attention no longer derail your plans for wealth
· You realize money coaching is a great value and a smart business decision because one bad investment avoided can pay for years of coaching with all the other benefits thrown in for free
· You’ve tried traditional financial planning through a broker or insurance agent and found that the cost was high and the benefits lacking, leading you to the conclusion that all they want to do is sell you investment products
· You want real wealth, not just more money, so that your life during your working years you will not sacrifice health, family or fun
I offer programs that address each of these.
Financial coaching for those who are preparing to retire within the next ten years, or are already retired.
Financial coaching for sales people – primarily real estate agents – whose primary income comes from earned commissions, helping them become financially secure.
Evaluation of the advice that securities brokers, insurance salespeople, and those who market themselves as Certified Financial Planners, etc. have given you. This is very important.
And when asked, I provide the second opinions.
What percentage of your personal assets should be in Cash? Equities? Life insurance? Bonds? Mutual Funds? Life Settlements? Precious Metals? Real Estate?
Would a Reverse Mortgage benefit you or your parents?
Would it be beneficial to begin disbursing some of your estate to your beneficiaries in advance of your death? How about that of your parents?
How should you prepare for your personal business being properly handled for you when you are no longer of a mind to take care of those chores?
What is the best way to make sizable beneficial donations to your church and your college and other charities?
What is often overlooked by attorneys when preparing wills and trusts? Is that happening to you?
If you look at my brief curriculum vita which is below, you’ll see how my extensive education and years of experience in financial matters can benefit you.
Washington University -Graduate School of Business
University of North Texas -Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
Rice University - Jesse Jones Graduate School of Administration
Chartered Life Underwriter
American Institute of Banking
The Marquis Board:
Who’s Who in America
Who’s Who in Finance and Business
Who’s Who in the World
Who’s Who in U.S. Real Estate
Mardi Gras Knights of Momus
National Trust for Historic Preservation
World Affairs Council
Former Adjunct Professor.
(Economics and Finance)
St. Thomas University, Houston
Galveston College, Galveston
The Church of the Incarnation (Episcopal)
William S. Cherry & No Company
America’s Financial Coach
Copyright 2013 – William S. Cherry
All Rights Reserved