Life in the present tense and what we all might have in common
Speaking in the present tense those of us here in Active Rain do share a commonality ..
We are all here sharing in one way or another.
We share opinions, experiences, pictures, videos, recipes, jokes, information and so much more.
We teach, we learn and we do it so willingly.
Karen's From The Present Experiences
1. In my present life,
I am a Real Estate Broker/Owner of Sunset Beach and Beyond Realty
with my husband of 37 years Frank.
2. Frank and I are Buyer Agents living in Sunset Beach.
Thus the name "Sunset Beach and Beyond Relty"
(Actually we love the movie "Toy Story".)
Buzz Lightyear is a cool character who is know for saying "To Infinity and Beyond"
I know it's a bit corny but who cares, we love the name of our Real Estate Company.
3. I love the beach and Frank loves to golf.
Happily we live in Sea Trail, a golf community located only one mile to Sunset Beach.
We have the best of both worlds.
4. I am a bibliophile and suffer from bibliophilism!!
There I said it!! I can't help myself.
I literally can't even pass a book someone is reading without seeing what the title is.
5. I have another problem related to my bibliophilism.
When Frank and I are showing homes to clients I find myself drawn to books on the sellers bookshelves!!
6. I love to read and look forward to every moment when I can.
7. I love a challenge.
I find it rewarding to research for our clients and find them exactly what they're looking for.
8. I don't cook and not because I don't want to. Frank loves to cook. Lucky me!!
9. I love flip flips and wear them every single day almost all year round.
10. I love finding great deals for our clients and negotiating on their behalf for the best price.
This has been an enjoyable contest/challenge and many thanks to Debbie Reynolds for creating it!!