Narragansett RI Real Estate Market July 2013.
The Narragansett RI real estate market update for the month is provided by Ginny Lacey Gorman of RI waterfront real estate.
The following is the July 2013 single family home sales and activity in Narragansett real estate:
- Properties active and on the market: 178
Single-family properties closed in July 2013: 23
- Average sales price: $354,265
- Sales price to list price ratio: 95%
- Average days on the market: 80
Sales currently pending: 22
- Narragansett RI real estate home sales took off in the spring yet summer has slowed which is not unusual for this market. Even the Narragansett luxury home market was not making waves with no waterfront homes sold this month. However, the homes that did sell sold in less than 3 months. Which means right price, condition and location were the winning sold homes.
- Breakdown of the 23 Narragansett RI home sales in July is as follows: 11 homes sold under $300,000, 4 homes sold between $300,000-$400,000 and 8 homes sold over $400,000. In July, the $300,000 - $400,00 home was the one that generated the most buying interest.
Catch the waves with the most current Narragansett RI Real Estate Market July 2013 right here.
Home sales were up by 35% this month over the prior month and homes sold on average within 3 months. The Narragansett RI home sales market has picked up a bit for this month in 2013. Pending home sales slowed also with pending sales 22% lower than the prior month. Home sales though are up 77% over July 2012. This town's real estate home sales has been up and down but is still strong and improving.
Narragansett home sales through July are still below year to date 2012 yet home prices are up by 1% this year.
Looking to buy a Narragansett home for sale? You’ve come to the right place!