Some weeks are like this, needing our thoughts well ordered and coordinated. We're working with:
- two offers so far on two different pieces of property
- revamping some marketing on a couple of listings as a result of collaborating with some special agents from other companies
- pulling Comparative Market information in preparation for several listing appointments
- final walk-through and closing on Thursday
- new out of town buyers on Friday and Saturday
- working also with existing buyers throughout the week and weekend
George Benson manages to keep my thoughts calm and orderly, especially with this tune "Affirmation" composed by another favorite, Jose Feliciano.
How about you? Heavy week with knowing your schedule or light week with who knows what popping up?
Whichever happens... make the most of what you run into and have an awesome week.