Linden, NJ, is a city of about 40,500 people in southeastern Union County.
In July, there were 248 homes offered for sale. Of them, 28 were sold.
This leaves a months supply of about 10 months in Linden. The months supply is a statistic that real estate professionals use to jusge the strength of the real estate market in a particular location. Linden's 10 months of supply means that it would take 10 months of sales for all of the current homes on the market to be sold, based upon the rate of sales over the past year. There is a buyer's market in Linden because there are more sellers than buyers in the area.
Homes in Linden are selling quicker now than they have for most of the past year. The average home sold in Linden in July sold after 92 days on the market.
The average sale price of a home in Linden in July was $213,959, nearly even with the average sale price in July in 2012.
Team Zuhl is here to help you every step of the way. Please call or email us when you're ready to get your home on the market! Good luck!
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast - 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! - 01/12/12
For more information on Linden Real Estate:
- Linden Months of Supply - 07/12/13
- Sell my Linden home! - 06/25/13
- Beautiful 3 BR home in Linden offered for sale! - 06/01/13
- Linden Real Estate Market Report - April, 2013 - 05/26/13
- Linden Real Estate Market Report - January-March, 2013 - 04/20/13
- 602 W. Curtis Street, Linden - 04/04/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? - 02/24/13
- For Sale - 904 Kent Place, Linden - 12/10/12
- Linden Real Estate Market - 2012 in Review - 01/07/13
- Still a Buyer's Market in Linden! - 10/29/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Linden? - 10/14/12
- Free Market Analysis of Linden, NJ - 07/30/12
- Linden, NJ, Market Report - 1st half of 2012 - 07/09/12