Kenilworth, NJ, is located in the heart of Union County and is home to nearly 8000 people.
Harding Elementary School holds students from Pre-K to sixth grade, David Brearley Middle School holds grades 7 and 8 and David Brearley High School holds students in grades 9-12 from Kenilworth and Winfield Township. Kenilworth also has St. Theresa's which is a Roman Catholic elementary school.
There were 43 homes offered for sale in Kenilworth in July. This is the largest inventory available in Kenilworth since April of 2012. Five homes were sold in Kenilworth in July.
Despite a high inventory, homes in Kenilworth have been selling at a pace to allow for 5 months of inventory. Months of inventory is a statistic that real estate professionals use to judge the strength of a market. 5 months of inventory is considered a "normal market."
The average sale price in Kenilworth in July was $317,200, slightly higher than July of 2012.
If you're interested in purchasing a home in Kenilworth or the surrounding area, please see a complete list of homes at www.WayneZuhl.com. If you're planning to sell your Kenilworth home, please call us at 908-917-4189 for a free comparative market analysis of your home.
For more information on Kenilworth Real Estate:
- Kenilworth Months of Supply - 07/11/13
- Sell my Kenilworth home! - 06/24/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Kenilworth, NJ for April, 2013 - 05/19/13
- Kenilworth Real Estate Market Report - January-March, 2013 - 04/20/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? - 02/24/13
- Kenilworth Real Estate Market - 2012 in Review - 01/05/13
- Kenilworth Marketing Report - 02/20/12