I was reviewing a few past articles in Real Estate publications and noticed that they gave great advice on why a real estate professional should go paperless, but now HOW to get started!
I can relate to the frustration some people might be experiencing trying to convert. A lot of information on the topic but no specific steps for those who aren't "geeks."
It took me several years to perfect my virtual transaction management system. I beta-tested a lot of products and wasn't sure what I even wanted or needed!
Peers and co-workers began to ask me about my paperless system and so began the process of recording a step-by-step webinar that targets real estate professionals needs.
Other than the price ($45 for a two and one half hour lecture), the best part is that you can listen to a lecture and view the live demonstrations as many times as you want in the comfort of your home and office.
Class highlights offered and your benefits!
- Inexpensive Cloud Technology to share documents
- Create organized files and sub-folders so you won't lose documents!
- Code documents to quickly identify their status without opening and viewing
- Create SIMPLE hyperlinks to deliver large sized documents
- Track real estate transactions virtually so you know what's going on at all times
- Organize and track emails for transaction files using sub-folders and rules
- Convert emails into a readable format for storage (Finally!)
- Benefits and example of use of a good PDF program
- Understand e-signature benefits and how they work
- Why an EFAX program is essential
Start saving time (printing/scanning/hauling around hard-copy files) and money (paper/toner/repairs). Stop wasting time looking at multiple websites for information. All your answers are here!
Go to https://www.udemy.com/creating-paperless-files-for-a-real-estate-office/ to get started today!
Here's a free peak at just one of the many live demonstrations offered;