Buying a Home in Texas? 100% financing sound good?
Check out the USDA Loan program in Sachse Texas, a smart choice for your home financing.
The Sachse Texas USDA Loan program has the following highlights:
- 100% financing, meaning no down payment is required. The loan can even be structured so that you have no out of pocket expense, no closing costs due at closing!
- Mortgage rates are low on the USDA program which comparing to other types of financing- Sachse TX USDA Rate Quote
- Low monthly mortgage insurance, just .4% of the loan amount per year as of July 2013.
USDA Home Loan Eligibility in Sachse TX
So how do you qualify for a USDA home loan? Here are a few points to consider which will help you to determine your Sachse TX USDA Loan Eligibility:
- credit score must be at 640 or above
- Must live in the home as your primary residence.
- The property must be located in an eligible area. Visit the USDA website to check your home. http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do?pageAction=sfp If you are in an eligible area, the home qualifies to use a USDA loan to purchase your new home!
- Income limits apply. When calculating the qualifying household income, there are credits that can be applied for child care and dependents under 18 years old, – To see if you fall under the limits, just give us a call 817-860-3232.
Finding a lender that provides “in-house” USDA home loan programs is a critical step in ensuring a smooth and on-time loan process and closing. USDA mortgage can be complicated, so in-house underwriting and funding is critical when making sure you meet your contract deadlines. LeaderOne is an in-house USDA lender.
For more information on getting a USDA loan in Sachse, please contact Joy Bates, NMLS #243437 at 817-860-3232, http://legacyfinancial.com, or email@example.com.
*** note that Sachse Texas USDA Loans are not designed for agricultural properties. Owner-occupied rural housing only.