Breezeway Homes for Sale in Franklin TN | Market Report July 2013
Breezeway is located on the east side of Franklin TN off Clovercroft Road. There are approximately 100 homes ranging from 2,900 to 5,000 square feet. The first homes were built in 2008 but building continues today. This Franklin TN neighborhood is built by Drees Homes. Amenities include 42" maple cabinets, granite counter tops, hardwood floors and stainless steel appliances.
Breezeway homes for sale in Franklin TN is zoned for Williamson County Schools. Students attend Clovercroft Elementary, Woodland Middle and Centennial High School.
Breezeway Franklin TN Market Report for July 2013
- Properties currently Active on the market: 5
- Single-family properties closed in July 2013: 6
- Average sales price: $509,814
- Average list price: $508,376
- Average sales price to list price ratio: 100.3%
- Average days on the market: 0
- Sales currently pending: 2
- Breezeway absorption rate: .8 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5 - 7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a sellers' market; anything above 7 months of inventory is considered a buyers' market).
Breezeway is currently experiencing an extreme sellers' market. The average sales price to list price ratio is excellent and the average days on the market is low; making it an ideal time to sell your Breezeway home. All the homes sold were new construction sold during presale. That's what accounts for the zero days on the market.
If you are a Breezeway home buyer, be sure to have the assistance of a Buyer's Agent, even when purchasing new construction. A Buyer's Agent will provide you with a Competitive Market Analysis and negotiate the best sales price for you. I have previously negotiated with Drees Homes and saved my buyers tens of thousands of dollars. The best part is my fee is paid by Drees so there is no cost to the buyer.
If you need assistance buying or selling a Breezeway homes for sale in Franklin TN today, contact
Tammie White at (615) 495-0752.