First Step for Northeast Ohio Home Buyers
A Frequently Asked Question I get is - What is the First Step in Buying a Home?
This First Step for Northeast Ohio Home Buyers orients the buyer to the buying process and helps me to get to know the buyer better. We go over the home buying steps from beginning to end, answer questions, and give referrals for related services if needed, such as mortgage officers or inspectors.
In order for me to do a better job of helping the Northeast Ohio Buyer find the perfect home, I go over the below list of questions during the Northeast Ohio Home Buyer Consultation. The review also helps the buyer to see that there is a lot more to buying a house than price and size. The Questionnaire I use during the First Step for Northeast Ohio Home Buyers Consultation is designed for me to really dig deep with a buyer and develop a better professional relationship.
- What price range are you looking for?
- When do you want to move into your new home?
- Is this a first home purchase, a relocation, a move-up, etc.?
- What do you like about your current home?
- What don’t you like about your current home?
- How many people are in your household? Who are they and what are their names?
- Does your new home need to accommodate any special needs?
- Do you have pets? If yes, what type and what are their names?
- Are there any other household considerations we should take into account in the home search?
- What do you enjoy doing most when you at home?
- What room do you spend the most time in at home?
- What lifestyle considerations are important to you?
- What location do you prefer? (describe ideal location)
- Are there any secondary locations you would consider?
- What other location considerations are important to you?
- What style of homes are you interested in?
- What size yard are you looking for?
- Do you want a pool?
- Are you looking for a home with a garage?
- What other exterior features are important to you?
General Interior Features
- How many stories do you prefer?
- In general, the type of interior look you would like (open, cozy, funky, etc.)
- How many bedrooms/bathrooms would you like?
Room by Room Interior Features
- What are your likes and dislikes for the master bedroom?
- What are your likes and dislikes for the master bathroom?
- What are your likes and dislikes for the secondary bedrooms?
- What are your likes and dislikes for the secondary bathrooms?
- What are your likes and dislikes for the living room?
- What are your likes and dislikes for the family room?
- What are your likes and dislikes for the kitchen? (would you like the kitchen and family area adjoining or separate?)
- What other rooms in the home are important to you to have (home office, separate laundry room, formal dining room, etc.)?
- What other interior features are important to you?
What are the five must-haves of your ideal home?
Thinking of Buying in Northeast Ohio? Feel free to Call Christine an Ohio RE/MAX Real Estate Agent at 216) 956-7635 for your First Step for Northeast Ohio Home Buyers Consultation
Copyright © by Christine Pappas **ALL RIGHTS RESERVED**
**FIRST STEP FOR NORTHEAST OHIO HOME BUYERS**