What You Probably Don't Know About Me - Look At Me Now!
There is an ActiveRain contest going on that is an effort to help members get to know one another. The point is to post 10 things about your past that people may not know. Then, you post 10 things about you presently that people may not know. I'm playing along! Here are my:
10 Things From The Present That Many People Do Not Know!
1. I don't wear make-up. It is a rare, rare occasion where I'll wear make-up. I never did growing up and I usually don't now. If I do, it is just some lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara.
2. I love broccoli - and so do my kids. I don't like very many vegetables and of those three, broccoli is at the top of the list.
3. I cannot eat cold salad. That is the most disgusting thing. I have to heat it up. No matter what is in it.
4. If I start reading a book or a magazine and I get interrupted before finishing a minimum of 5 pages, I get extremely aggravated. I don't know why. It just is.
5. I do not eat foods that have unidentifiable items in them. For example, I don't eat potatoe salad because it has stuff in it. I don't eat stuffing. Or macaroni salad (except my mother's - because she cooks so that I can see what's in there). If it's got stuff in it, there's a good chance I'm not going to eat it. I don't know why.
6. I did not like my husband when I met him the first time. Just goes to show, first impressions aren't always the most reliable.
7. My husband asked me to marry him 4 times and I said no each time. He eventually recruited my parents and his mother to wear me down. I had already been married and divorced once and was petrified that I did not want to do it again, so I figured we just wouldn't get married. We did and celebrated our 17th anniversary on August 16th. Just goes to show...
8. I'm very much like the angel "Monica" from "Touched By An Angel" in that I absolutely LOVE to sing but I can't hold a tune in a bucket. If I had super powers, it would be that I could sing on key. For now, I'll just keep singing as horribly as I do because I love it. When I get to heaven, I'll sing with the angelic choir and God won't care because I'll be drowned out by everybody else!
9. I have hatched a plan to get a cat when at least 4 of our kids have left home! The kids are always asking for a pet - a dog, preferrably. I've said no a thousand times. My reasoning is that we already have 5 puppies and a kitten (our 5 boys and 1 girl) and I just can't take care of or clean up after one more thing. But I had 2 cats before I got pregnant with the first child and had to give them away because I started getting sick. Well, once the kids are gone, I can have my kitties again! (But my husband doesn't know what I'm planning, so this is between us for now!)
10. I'm addicted to supermarket scum. I can't walk past the check-out aisles without purchasing a tabloid magazine. It's so bad that my husband limited me no more than two magazines per week now.
There you have it! That's me in a nut-shell!
~Renae - Market 4 Real!
Need help marketing to your leads and promoting your listings in the right way? Don't put it off! Contact us today for assistance and get started on the road to turning your leads into clients and your listings into SOLD properties!