Most home buyers in start their real estate search on-line, and if your home's listing only has a few photographs or if the pictures aren't quality, buyers will quickly move on to the next property. So,in real estate, a picture is worth a thousand words, and including several attractive quality photos in the listing is the best way for your home to stand-out and attract buyers.
Your Virginia Beach VA real estate agent will make sure the fundamentals are all in place for a great online visual presence, such as turning on lights, opening blinds, and photographing the interior and exterior of your home from several angles, but there are things you can do to stage your home.
Below are five staging tips all Virginia Beach VA home sellers must do to ensure their home is photographed effectively.
- Make beds, organize accent pillows, and add colorful linens for interest.
- Organize your master bedroom closet. Large closets are a hot button with buyers, and real estate agents like to include a picture of the master closet to appeal to buyers.
- Clean! High resolution digital cameras and computers show even the smallest of clutter.
- Clear tops of tables, countertops, and bookshelves.
- Add curb appeal to all outdoor areas. Most sellers will enhance their front door sand porches but often forget about the backyard. Well-placed few colorful flowers will pop and draw in prospective buyer’s attention.