VA Loans in Provo, Utah Veterans Affairs Loans are an excellent way to finance your home in Provo, Utah; provided that you are a service member, a surviving husband/wife, or a veteran.
Here are the awesome benefits of using Veterans Affairs Loans (VA) in Provo:
- Down Payments are not required!
- Credit Standards are much more relaxed than many other loan options.
- Interest rates might be lower than you'd imagine because of competition.
How do you qualify for a VA Loan? Here's how you qualify:
- A reasonable credit score.
- To meet certain service requirements (such as length of service/duty status).
- Income that meets VA standards.
- A Certificate of Eligibility or COE must be filled out and approved.
A COE tells the lender that you have been backed for a Provo VA Loan. We can help you obtain a copy of the COE form or you can get one through the VA. To learn more about your eligibility, COEs, and the various other details about VA loans, visit The US Department of Veteran Affairs.
A free online application can be found through our website that will get your home financing started.
But if you really want to understand the ins and outs of VA Loans, talk to your local lender. They understand what makes a VA Loan tick and they will help you navigate the journey to funding your home.
Who's your local lender? Spencer Stott and his team are Provo's guide to financing your home. They know their stuff and are more than happy to help you finance your home.
You can have a free consultation by calling us at: 801-960-2111. Our website spencerstott.com can also help. Spencer Stott and his team are here to help you finance your dream home in Provo, Utah.