Who do you thing makes he rules when you are doing a short sale? The banks make the rules and you have to play by them. They write them and they can use them against you. But, do you know the rules?
What do you think is going on with the loss mitigator you are speaking with? What do you think is going through his mind? “I am way too busy to deal with you. I don’t care if you are the President of the United States. If I here one more complaint from you, your file is going to the bottom of my pile.”
That’s what is going through his mind. The methods you use to deal with these people and get them on your side is the missing piece to most short sale puzzles.
Here are some handy hints to get successful short sales:
1. Keep all your conversations short and to the point.
2. Make sure that all your packages are perfectly put together, short and to the point.
3. Speak their language. Know what your are talking about and get to the point.
4. Remember that he who gives up the first number is usually the loser.
5. Have your offers make sense.
by abiding to these five rules you will be able to complete many more successful short sales and also have a better relationship with the loss mitigator.
Yours in Success,
Subscribe to my Free Newsletter HERE