Everyone is familiar with the amazing artwork that Google does for the various holiday with their logo. That artwork is the brainchild of 29-year-old Google Webmaster Dennis Hwang. Today Google doodles, the drawings that are designed on, around and through the Google logo their home page are considered art.
Important Dates in Google Doodle 4:
- School Registration Deadline March 28, 2008
- Doodle Entry Deadline April 12, 2008
- State Finalists and Regional Winners Notified May 7, 2008
- Online Public Vote May 12-18, 2008
- Awards Ceremony and National Winners Announced May 21, 2008
- Winning Doodle on the Google Homepage May 22, 2008
Teachers interested in using the DeFranco Real Estate Grant Money for this project, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2008 with proof that your school and classroom are registered with Google for this competition. We will announce our classroom winner on March 17th on our BLOG! And we will unveil the artwork from the classroom that we sponsor on May 22nd right on our BLOG and here at ActiveRain!
Important Links for Google Doodle 4:
- You can register your school here.
- You can help Google spread the word here.
- You can read the official contest rules for this year’s competition here.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to our RSS feed!