This one is ready to move in. It is located next to Schofield Barracks and Wheeler Airfield. One exit away from Mililani and Wahiawa in the other direction.
Launani Valley is quiet and peaceful. there are several recreation activities available. Swimming pool, playgrounds, BBQ areas, tennis, basket ball and running trail.
This home is appropriately priced to sell quickly, easy to show and will make someone a great new home.
Mililani Blog Posts:
- Welcome to Mililani - Part 1 the Shopping Centers
- Welcome to Mililani - Part 2 the Planned Community
- Welcome to Mililani - Part 3 the Surrounding Communities
- Mililani is Pet Friendly
- Mililani, Hawaii Directory of Schools
- 12 Great Reasons to Buy a Home in Mililani, Hawaii
- Mililani - Q1 2007 Real Estate Sales Activity of Existing Homes
- Real Estate Sales In Mililani Seems to be Picking Up
- Real Estate Sales Activity in Mililani
- Mililani Townhouse Sales are on Fire!
- Mililani, Hawaii - A changing market, many opportunities
- Mililani Chess Kids are Still Flashing Their Stuff
- Mililani Middle School Brings Home State Chess Title
- Mililani High School Cheerleaders Take Their First State Title
- A Sunny Day of Chess and Real Estate in Hawaii
- Mililani HS Wins OIA Softball Title
- Are You Involved in Your Community? If Not, Get to It.