Special offer


Real Estate Agent with JOY REAL ESTATE
When you have a listing that is in Forclosure do you need to contact the bank with the offer or is the client suppose to contact the bank?  The house has been in forclosure for about 1 month.  Any advice would be helpful. 
Eric Reid
Renaissance Realty Group of Keller Williams Atlanta Partners - Lawrenceville, GA

OK you are talking about a short sale or a full price offer.

It the "barrow" still holds title and the house has a full price offer then sell close and thats that,

If the offer will not meet the payoff the its a short sale .. If you have an offer in hand then you have just become a short sale agent.. if you do not know how to package the offer for the lender you will need to find and expert to walk you through the process of refer it out .. I be happy to help if needed.


Feb 23, 2008 11:54 AM
Fred Griffin Florida Real Estate
Fred Griffin Real Estate - Tallahassee, FL
Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker

We invite you back to ActiveRain in 2016!

    Much has changed since your last visit to ActiveRain.  We encourage you to take a look at the "new" ActiveRain website.

Oct 28, 2016 12:08 AM