I am working on a recruiting project right now and find it interesting the number of different real estate models that have become successful over the years. It seems that in todays market agents are just looking for the next highest commission split and have no concern for training and support services. Maybe I am wrong???
I was hoping some of you could help me answer some important questions when it comes to a career in real estate.
- As a real estate professional what do you look for in a real estate company when deciding where to hang your license?
- Are you willing to sacrifice high commission splits for better training and support or do you just look for the best split out there?
- Is a professional office space important to you or is working from your home office okay?
- How much do you look to your Broker for assistance?
- Do you depend on company advertising or find that marketing yourself or your team is more effective?
- How important is the reputation of the company and does it turn you off if the company has a bunch of part timers working there?
I am looking for some comments from new agents, experienced agents and Brokers.