I'd never heard of a meme. I've been too busy blogging about things but I suppose that in some ways it is a way of getting noticed? Now if I have to tell you 5 things about me that you really don't know and don't care about knowing and probably won't read, let's begin.
- I played basketball in high school because I towered over the other girls. The advantage to being tall was that I didn't have to run fast (half court then if you are old enough to remember) or grab hard. They'd just feed me the ball and I'd shoot. This was also when we had to wear short shorts and kneepads. We didn't have to wear kneepads but I wanted to cover up more leg.
- I was raised in Georgia. I was actually a "cracker" instead of a "peach" except when I was the age portrayed in this little-girl picture.
- I taught ART for 12 years in Searcy Public Schools. Charles Buell, who tagged me, and is an artist must have known that intuitively. (His art is beautiful)
- Well, actually, I taught English for one year. So I cringe when I see words misspelled but I'm not nearly as good at spelling as my daughter, who is the publisher of a newspaper in Columbus GA. She will probably find a word speltd wrong in dis blog.
- I really like reading biographies or I did until this blogging started taking up so much time.