How many times have you been discouraged because someone else did not see the brilliance of what you saw, or thought it was too good to be true?
How many times have you walked away from something mind blowing, but decided it must something wrong if it wasn't brought to you in a conventional way?
- The movie Star Wars was rejected by every movie studio in Hollywood before 20th Century Fox finally produced it. It went on to be one of the largest-grossing movies in film history.
- As a child, Sylvester Stallone grew up and floated in and out of schools. An adviser at Drexel University told him that based on his aptitude tests he should pursue a career as an elevator repair. It is not a bad profession but it is certainly not where Rocky ended up!
- Walt Disney was fired from his job as a newspaper editor for lack of ideas. He also went bankrupt several times before he created Disneyland.
- Henry Ford failed and went broke 5 times before he finally succeeded.
- In 1944, the director of the Blue Book Modeling Agency, told modeling hopeful Norma Jean Baker (Marilyn Monroe), "You'd better learn secretarial work, or else get married."
So... what are your ideas? Your thoughts? Your dreams? Who cares if anyone supports what you want to do?
The important thing is for YOU to believe. For YOU to ignore the people who say you can not do it; and DO IT ANYWAY! It takes courage. It takes persistence. It takes believing in the voice inside you, when no one else does.
Ideas, dreams and visions are planted within you because you have the ability to make them happen. You'll learn, grow, scramble, fail, and get back up again! The important thing is to simply never give up. The people I told you about never did; and they made great things happen!
My dream, my goal and my vision is to get the word out about a technology company that allows you to look and feel like a fortune 100 company, in an unconventional way. Unconventional meaning using a strategic MLM business model, securing a financial OBTAINABLE goal that is written, endorsed and followed by millions of successful businesses around the globe.
- Video Email
- Video Broadcast (webinar, online show, etc)
- Video Podcast
- Video Blog
- Video IM
- Video Conferencing
- So Much More
BMW and TimeWarner both paid our company $30,000+/MO for theses services. Sounds crazy that you can now use these products for as little as $9.95/mo. It was the vision of our CEO & Founder Craig Ellis who thought by bringing these technologies to the masses would change the way we communicate and having the courage to attempt to change the market from expensive to affordable, alone with his team.
So I ask you to join me in my dream, my goal, my vision in capitalizing on the growth of this already successful, global Technology company, that has been in existence for over 11 years. Whether you use the products or decide to generate a second income stream, I ask that you visit http://www.esgtech.info/ for full details!
Thank you for viewing my blog!