Old Profile Contents
My name is Bill Osburn and I have been a highly successful real estate agent in the Maryland Surburbs of Washingon, D.C. (especially Montgomery County). In 2010 I joined the Ken Bowers Real Estate which is a powerful real estate team. Our primary aim is to simplify the process of buying and selling residentual real estate and to satisify everyone's needs to the best of our ability. Our extensive experience and proven track record are factors that you can count on when working with us. We use the latest technology to understand the current market and to make the connections necessary for our success. Please enjoy our website. It is just one of the tools that we use to assist our clients in marketing their real estate and forming ongoing relationships with other real estate agents, lenders, and professional contractors whom offer services to our clients.
- Resident of area since 1966
- Graduate of Walter Johnson High School in Bethesda
- Graduate of Maryland University, College Park
- Over 25 years of professional business experience in the area
- CRS - Certified Residentual Specialist
- GRI - Graduate Realtor Institue
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- Top New Realtor in my office in 1995
- Married to my lovely wife, Cathy Osburn
- Father of four adult children
Use this section to write about your specific areas of expertise. Do you specialize in first time buyers - listing high end homes - etc. Are there specific market area's that you specialize in? The more you write about your area's of expertise the more knowledgeable you'll sound to a potential buyer or seller.
Do you have any good testimonials that clients have provided you in the past? Be sure to add them here.