Agents to receive new productivity tools at no additional cost
LYNCHBURG, VA (July 1, 2013) - Keller Williams Realty, the largest real estate franchise company in the United States, announced today that it is adopting Google Apps for Business. The move includes transitioning associates' email and calendar systems to Google Apps, which will provide enhanced mobile access, increased storage, and collaborative tools for teams.
- Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Calendar and more.
- Access from any internet-connected device - including laptops, smartphones and tablets.
- Thirty GB of online storage.
- New communication and collaboration tools that allow them to connect instantly with Keller Williams associates or any other contact through text, voice or video chat.
- Integrated training and support from the Keller Williams support teams.
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate franchise company in the United States, with approximately 700 offices and 86,000 associates around the world. The company has grown exponentially since the opening of the first Keller Williams Realty office in 1983, and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards associates as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes and commercial real estate properties. For more information or to search for homes for sale visit Keller Williams Realty online at (www.kw.com)