2nd Installment of Will County (IL) Property Tax Payments
Due September 3rd, 2013
- Pay in Person at a Will County Bank or Credit Union. A list of those banks and credit unions accepting Will County Property Tax Payments can be found: HERE
- Pay by Discover Credit Card. The form to do that is HERE. (A convenience fee applies for payments made by Discover Credit Card)
- Online at www.willcountytaxbill.com/pay-your-taxes. A variety of methods, including other Credit Cards, are available for making payment. eChecks and Debit Cards are also an accepted method for payment.
There is a fee involved for each online method of payment. Those are as follows:
- In person: The Will County Treasurer's office located at 302 North Chicago St., Joliet, IL, has full-time cashiers available during tax payment time (May 1st to December 4th, 2013). They accept Cash, Check, and Credit Cards.
- Payments can also be made at the Drop Box, located in the Will County Treasurer's office main parking lot at 302 North Chicago St., Joliet, IL.
- You can also mail your payment to the Will County Treasurer's lockbox @: P.O. Box 5000, Joliet, IL 60434-5000. (Note: On-time payments are proven by U.S. Postal Service Postmark.)
- The Will County Treasurer's Android App. To download and use the app, click HERE.
The last day you can pay Will County taxes with a check or non-certified fund in the Treasurer's Office itself is October 18th, 2013. The last day to pay taxes via online methods is: November 27th, 2013. The last day to pay in person is: December 3rd, 2013.
Should you have further questions or needs regarding the payment of your Will County Property Taxes, you can contact the Will County Treasurer's office at:
302 North Chicago Street, Joliet, IL 60432-4059