What is Happening in the Jamestown RI Home Sale Market July 2013?
A centerpiece of Newport County, Jamestown is an island unto itself and better know as Conanicut Island. With access from two bridges, Jamestown and Newport, the town has an amazing amount of coastline and ocean views. It is a choice location for RI house hunters!
- Single family homes on the market: 84
- Single-family properties closed in July 2013: 4
- Average sales and median price: $ 628,125
- Sales price to list price ratio: 95%
- Average days on the market: 172
- Sales currently pending: 9
Jamestown’s home absorption rate continues to make it a buyers market.
- Breakdown of the 4 Jamestown RI single family home sales is as follows for July: 6 homes sold over $400,000. In July, the over $400,000 home continues to generate the most home buying interest. No luxury Jamestown homes were sold this month and this upscale market is a large part of the real estate inventory waiting to be bought.
- Home sales have increased 34% over last year same time period. This bodes well for home sellers as the market improves. Since more than half of the homes for sale are over $1million in this market making it a luxury home market that needs growth.
- Buyers continue to buy waterfront and coastal Jamestown RI real estate at higher sale prices.
The Jamestown RI community is a Newport County waterfront community that is known for Beavertail State Park, as well as RI waterfront real estate, an exciting coast line, easy access to Newport or North Kingstown and low real estate taxes.
If you would like to consider buying a Jamestown RI coastal home, contact me, Ginny Lacey Gorman, RI waterfront real estate agent, today at 401.529.7849 or email me at RiByTheBay@gmail.com. Jamestown RI Real Estate Market Report July 2013.
Ginny Lacey Gorman is a waterfront Jamestown Rhode Island Real Estate Agent who works and knows the Jamestown RI geographic area of homes for sale, schools, happenings and important tidbits of information well.