Old Lake Highlands Market Report August 27, 2013
The area of Old Lake Highlands included in this market report is bordered by Northwest Highway, North Buckner Boulevard, and East Lake Highlands Drive. This charming neighborhood is located on the Northeastern side of White Rock Lake. Norbuck Park is on the Northwestern side of the neighborhood and Lake Highlands Park is on the Southwest side of the Old Lake Highlands. White Rock Lake and Trail, the White Rock Boat House, and the Bath House Cultural Center are East of Old Lake Highlands.
Old Lake Highlands Home Sales
- Fifty-eight (58) homes have sold in the neighborhood in the last six months.
- Average sales price $241,294.
- Average sold price per square foot $150.66.
- Sold home prices range from $134,000 to $550,000.
- Average days on the market is 31.
- On average, homes sold for 98% of their list price!
Homes Under Contract
- Two (2) homes are listed as Active Contingent.
- Six (6) homes are listed as Active Option Contract.
- Six (6) homes are Pending Closing.
Active Listings in Old Lake Highlands
- There are currently seven (7) active listings.
- Active listings range in price from $199,000 to $1,450,000.
- Homes range in size from 1,2181 to 5,701 square feet.
- Lots range in size from .17 acre to .92 acre.
The tree lined streets and variety of architectural styles add to the charm and desirability of this popular neighborhood.
If you are interested in seeing homes in this charming East Dallas neighborhood, I would love to introduce you to all the Old Lake highlands has to offer. This neighborhood is convenient to North Park Center, Whole Foods Market, the Shops at Park lane, and DART.