Ever wonder how to insert a photo into a photo? Here's a great easy to follow post via Sivia Dukes with a tutorial using iPiccy that tells just how to do it. Silvia uses this methos to stamp her photos with her picture and logo. What a great idea and novel way to copyright them.
How to Insert a Photo into a Photo Using iPiccy
Inserting a photo into a photo is a handy feature of iPiccy that can be used for listing photos, for example if you want to insert a closeup of a special feature into a photo of a room. In my case, I've been inserting my personal photo and company logo into most of the photos that I put on my blog.
Using iPiccy, you only need to follow a few easy steps to insert a photo into a photo:
1. Open iPiccy and upload or select the main photo you want to work with.
2. In the toolbar, click on the icon that looks like a stack of layers. This is the "Blender"tool that allows you to layer photos, add text or symbols.
3. On the next scrren, click on the "Photo" button. All your uploaded photos will appear in a panel on the left side of the screen. You also have the option to upload a new photo.
4. Choose which photo or image you want to insert into the main photo by dragging it into it. You can size it and move it around. You also have some limited options to edit the inserted photo such as the amount of fading (if any) or saturation, color, and contrast.
If at this point, you also want to add some text, click on the text button in the iPiccy toolbar and add your text. You have quite a variety of choices for fonts, colors and sizing.
5. To save your edits, click on done. And if you are finished with your photo, click on the save button to save it to your harddrive.
That's it! How to insert a Photo into a Photo Using iPiccy.
For more information about Hernando County Homes and Land for sale including Spring Hill and the communities of Timber Pines, Glen Lakes Golf and Country Club, Silverthorn, and Hernando Beach , please call or visit my website!
Join ActiveRain by Signing up for a "FREE" Membership and learn How to blog like a Professional.
Copyright (c) Silvia Dukes 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved.
Listing and real estate market information is current as of the date it was posted but subject to changes.
All content, including text and photographic images, is the exclusive property of Silvia Dukes, P.A. and may not be used without expressed written permission.