VA Loans in Kearns UT
VA Loans in Kearns, Utah. If you are/were in the military or a surviving spouse and you're looking to finance your home in Kearns, Utah, then VA Loans may be an option for you.
Here are the awesome benefits of using Veterans Affairs Loans (VA) in Kearns, Utah:
- No Down Payment!
- Other loans have strict credit standards, but VA Loans are much more laid back.
- Interest rates might be lower than you'd imagine because of competition.
All of these benefits are great, but you need to qualify for them! Here are the qualifications for a VA Loan in Kearns, Utah:
- Your credit score has to be decent.
- To meet certain service requirements (such as length of service/duty status).
- Sufficient Income.
- And a Certificate of Eligibility (COE).
Once the COE is completed, you give it to your lender, who looks over the COE and finds that you've been backed for a VA Loan. Where do you get a COE form? We can help you, or you can get a copy through Veterans Affairs. Do you want to know more about COEs or any aspect of VA Loans? Go to The US Department of Veteran Affairs.
A free online application can be found through our website that will get your home financing started. But if you really want to understand the ins and outs of VA Loans, talk to your local lender. They understand what makes a VA Loan tick and they will help you navigate the journey to funding your home.
The Spencer Stott Team has that expertise and knowledge that you are looking for. Want a free consultation? Call us at: 801-960-2111.