Buying a Texas Home? Interested in 100% financing?
Check out the USDA Loan program in Aubrey Texas, a smart choice for your home financing.
Features for the Aubrey Texas USDA Loan program in are as follows:
- Zero down payment- 100% financing is available. The loan can even be structured so that you have no out of pocket expense, no closing costs due at closing!
- Interest rates are still low compared to other loan programs- Aubrey Texas USDA Rate Quote
- Monthly mortgage insurance is very low compared to other programs- just .4% of the loan amount per year as of July 2013.
Aubrey Texas USDA Loan USDA Home Loan Eligibility
So you may be wondering “Do I qualify?” Here are a few basic qualifying standards and will help you determine your USDA Home Loan Eligibility in Aubrey Texas:
- Minimum credit score 640
- Primary residence properties only.
- You must check to see if the home is in a USDA eligible area. You can check if your area is eligible by visiting the USDA website. Here is the site: http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do?pageAction=sfp If your property is in an eligible area, you can likely use a USDA loan to purchase your new home!
- Income limits apply. When calculating the qualifying household income, there are credits that can be applied for child care and dependents under 18 years old, – To see if you fall under the limits, just give us a call 303-670-0137.
Finding a lender that provides “in-house” USDA home loan programs is a critical step in ensuring a smooth and on-time loan process and closing. To ensure you are meeting your contract deadlines, and with the complexity and unique aspects of USDA mortgages, in-house underwriting and funding is essential. LeaderOne is an in-house USDA lender.
For more information on getting a USDA loan in Aubrey Texas, please contact Joy Bates, at 817-860-3232, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://legacyfinancial.com.
*** note that Aubrey Texas USDA Loans are not designed for agricultural properties. Rural housing only.