VA Loans in Layton Utah
VA Loans near Layton, Utah Veterans Affairs Loans are an excellent way to finance your home in Layton, Utah provided that you are a service member, a surviving husband/wife, or a veteran.
Here are the awesome benefits of using Veterans Affairs Loans (VA) in Layton, Utah:
- No Down Payment!
- Other loans have strict credit standards, but VA Loans are much more laid back.
- Because of competition, interest rates may be low.
All of these benefits are great, but you need to qualify for them! Here are the qualifications for a VA Loan in Layton, Utah:
- Your credit score has to be decent.
- Certain service requirements must be met. For example, you must have a certain length of service.
- You need a sufficient amount of income.
- And a Certificate of Eligibility (COE).
Once the COE is completed, you give it to your lender, who looks over the COE and finds that you've been backed for a VA Loan. We can help you obtain a copy of the COE form or you can get one through the VA. To learn more about your eligibility, COEs, and the various other details about VA loans, visit The US Department of Veteran Affairs.
As always, we have a free online application to help you begin this process. But if you really want to understand the ins and outs of VA Loans, talk to your local lender. They understand what makes a VA Loan tick and they will help you navigate the journey to funding your home.
Who's your local lender? Spencer Stott and his team are Layton, Utah's guide to financing your home. They know their stuff and are more than happy to help you finance your home. Call us for a free consultation at: 801-960-2111.