Forestland Evaluations, dont Buy or Sell Forestland without one.
Woodland Management Service has assisted numerous clients over the years in evaluating forest lands of all sizes from the small 10 acre woodlot to Million acre corporate forestland properties.
These evaluations can vary from simple timber volumes to full scale inventories including:
- Timber values
- Wildlife habitat
- Wildlife population inventories
- Future timber value
- and other cultural and resource assets.
When working with one of our Foresters or Wildlife Specialists a real estate professional can expect to have the knowledge to fully represent their clients who are buying or selling forestland of any size and purpose.
Give me a call and we can meet to discuss your clients forestland property needs and how we can help them to meet their forestland goals.
Our Foresters also specialize in:
- Timber Sale Administration:
- We select, mark and measure each tree to be sold. Our knowledge of markets assure you of the highest possible price for your timber
- Management Plans-
- including Certified MFL Plan Writers: Whether the goals for your property include timber production or wildlife, a properly managed forest can provide multiple benefits for years to come.
- Planning on buying our selling your property, having an appraisal done will help you get a clear idea of the true value of the land.
- Thinning and Timber Stand Improvement:
- Forest Management increases the productivity and future value of your timber. The needs of any given woodlot will vary and can include planting, pruning and thinning.
- Tree Planting
- Many Other Forestland Services
For all of your Forest Management, Inventory, and Appraisal needs, Call Woodland Management Service at 715-204-9663