The summer selling season has come to an end and school is back in session. The Central Florida real estate market is hot hot hot. Lots of properties are selling. Take a look and some of these great deals that sold in August.
Crownpoint Fawn Grove
1. Cornwall Road, Winter Park, FL 32792. 4 b3d, 2 bath, 2-car garage block home in Winter Park Pines. Home sold in less than 30 days to a cash buyer. Sold for $260,000.
2. Crownpoint Circle, Longwood, FL 32779. 3 bed, 2.5 bath townhouse style condo in Crown Point By The Springs. Beautiful unit with attached garage. Remodeled by owner. Sold for $119,900.
3. Fawn Place, Orlando, FL 32837. 4 bed, 2 bath, 2-car garage home in Orangewood Village near Williamsburg in South Orlando. Sold with multiple offers to a cash buyer for $123,000.
4. Brothers Ave, Melbourne, FL 32901. 4-unit commercial property. 3 apartments + business. A true fixer upper. Sold with seller financing on a great deal. Only $40,000.
5. Grove Ave, Maitland, FL 32751. 3 bed, 2 bath condominium in Park Lake Villas. This was an REO bank foreclosure unit. Sold with a paying tenant in place. Cash buyer paid $64,000 for this one.
There are a lot more properties where those came from. It is a good time to be a seller in Central Florida. If you have a home anywhere around the Orlando area, we would be glad to help you sell it fast.