As Your Mason Ohio Listing Agent We May Seem Invisible....
but we're not. It's easy to see why you might think we won't be doing anything for you, because much of the work we do is "invisible" to you because we're behind the scenes. You might feel differently if we parked our computers on your dining room table for the first week of your listing and you saw what goes into marketing your home! Just to get started, we:
- Take hundreds of photos and then process them to find the ones that will make the most positive impression on buyers.
- Spend hours more producing a visual tour to help give the buyers the idea of your home's floorplan.
- Create marketing copy that draws buyers to your home. WHY should your home be their next home? We answer that question!
- Get to know your home inside and out. What are the features? Your best selling points? The drawbacks? How can we offset them? What changes have you made? How old is the roof? The furnace? The AC? Who supplies your utilities? etc.
- Craft a blog post to introduce your home to the market. Just one more seed planted for the sale of your home.
- Enter your home into TWO MLS (both Cincinnati and Dayton), and that's just the start of getting your home on hundreds of websites.
- Enter your home onto MORE websites. We provide the base marketing copy and photos and information that will literally feed to so many websites that a buyer can't miss your home if it's a match for them, and the vast majority of buyers WILL use the internet to find you home.
- Add additional polish to your home on websites we directly control how your home appears. Our own multiple websites and Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Remax.com and more.
- We'll be answering questions and emails about your home. Will you lease? Do you have cats? Dogs? Why are you moving? How fast can you move? And we answer these questions in a way that doesn't hurt your negotiating position.
And all of this is just the start of what we'll be doing for you. The only thing you may see is the sign in the yard and the lockbox on the door, but we're working for you! Our role is to make buyers (and their agents) want to see YOUR home more than your competition. That may mean we'll also personally show your home, which is one of the times when our "invisible" work may become visible to you. We do try to make our work visible to you, since we'll ask you to look at our work in MLS and some other sites to make sure we're presenting your home accurately and favorably!
From initial consult, to marketing, to negotiating, to closing, we're protecting YOUR best interests from start to finish!
Serving Mason's home sellers and buyers,
Liz and Bill aka