See Broomfield CO Homes for Sale under $200,000 now!
See current market reports for Arvada, Westminster, and Broomfield CO (click the link)
Or, read on for a report on Broomfield CO home sales:
homes under contract are purple,
homes for sale are blue
What this report tells you: Only a small number of Broomfield homes sell for less than $200,000, but they sell quickly!
How to buy a house: If you want to buy a house for less than $200,000, keep your search to at least $5,000 to $10,000 less so you have the ability to offer above asking price.
How to sell a house: Condition still counts! MANY buyers are willing to put in new flooring and paint the interior, but will balk at a new roof, a falling-down fence, or a dead yard. Hire an experienced local REALTOR to advise you on which improvements will make the most difference.
Broomfield absorption rate: Just over a month.
Broomfield homes sold at or above list price last month: 2 (40%)
- This report includes only detached single family Broomfield CO homes listed or sold between $200,000 & $300,000.
- I'm using the term 'distressed sales' to refer to short sales and foreclosures. A 'regular' sale may also have been 'distressed' in the sense that the home was in need of major work.)
- 'DOM' stands for 'days on the market'
- Currently, there are 6 Broomfield homes for sale in this price range (click the link to see them!). Percentage of distressed sales is 33%.
If you would like any more details or to see any of these homes,
please give me a call at 720-353-8031.
- There are currently 9 Broomfield CO homes under contract. 22% of Broomfield homes currently under contract are distressed sales.
- Broomfield CO home sales last month:
Homes sold: 5
Median DOM: 15
Distressed sales: 11%
- Broomfield CO Home sales one year ago:
Homes sold: 15
Median DOM: 37
Distressed sales: 26%
- Broomfield CO home sales two years ago:
Homes sold: 8
Median DOM: 81
Distressed sales: 37%
Click this link to see Broomfield Home Sales in the other price categories.
See past and future market reports for Arvada, Westminster, and Broomfield CO.
See all homes for sale, register to receive daily updates, receive notice of price changes at: DreamHouseHunting.com
Broomfield is a thriving town between Denver and Boulder in Jefferson County, Colorado. There are many different neighborhood styles and homes prices. Call me to talk about the kind of neighborhood you dream of living in. Read more about stores, restaurants, things to do, more!
I write posts on real estate issues and local events in the Denver metro area, especially those communities between Denver and Boulder, as a public service. My hope is to give people an idea of the ‘flavor’ of our community, in case they’re new or moving to the Denver area.
I am a residential real estate agent, happily helping folks buy a house or sell a house in the beautiful and friendly suburbs northwest of Denver. Read what past clients have said about me.
Get monthly updates about neighborhoods, eateries, things to do, and local real estate by signing up for my free newsletter.
Copyright © 2013 Joetta Fort, The DiGiorgio Group
Based on information from Metrolist, Inc. for the periods specified in the report.
Note: This representation is based in whole or in part on content supplied by Metrolist, Inc. Metrolist does not guarantee nor is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by Metrolist may not reflect all real estate activity in the market content.