See Broomfield CO Homes for Sale Above $500,000 now!
See current market reports for Arvada, Westminster, and Broomfield CO (click the link)
Or, read on for a report on Broomfield Home Sales:
homes under contract are purple,
homes for sale are blue.
What this report tells you: This is the only market segment in Broomfield CO that is still a strong buyer's market. Still, year-over-year days on market continue to drop dramatically and the number sold in the month of August continue on an upward slope.
How to buy a house: To buy a Broomfield home in this price point, you will have many to choose from and no pressure to rush a decision. A luxury indeed!
How to sell a house: Potential buyers need to be 'wowed' in this price range. Make sure every showing is a memorable experience.
Broomfield homes over $500,000 absorption rate: 4.3 months, an improvement over last month.
Homes sold last month at or above list price: Four (22%)
- This report includes only detached single family Broomfield CO homes listed or sold between $200,000 & $300,000.
- Distressed sales are insignificant in this price point so I've eliminated that detail from this report. I'm using the term 'distressed sales' to refer to short sales and foreclosures. A 'regular' sale may also have been 'distressed' in the sense that the home was in need of major work.)
- 'DOM' stands for 'days on the market'
- Currently, there are 79 Broomfield CO homes for sale in this price range.
If you would like any more details or to see any of these Broomfield CO homes for sale,
please call me at 720-353-8031.
- Currently, there are 23 Broomfield CO homes under contract in this price range.
- Broomfield CO home sales last month:
Homes sold: 18
Median DOM: 44
- Broomfield CO Home sales one year ago:
Homes sold: 15
Median DOM: 74
- Broomfield CO home sales two years ago:
Homes sold: 10
Median DOM: 124
Click this link to see Broomfield Home Sales in the other price categories.
See past and future market reports for Arvada, Westminster, and Broomfield CO.
See all homes for sale, register to receive daily updates, receive notice of price changes at: DreamHouseHunting.com
Broomfield is a thriving town between Denver and Boulder in Jefferson County, Colorado. There are many different neighborhood styles and homes prices. Call me to talk about the kind of neighborhood you dream of living in. Read more about stores, restaurants, things to do, more!
I write posts on real estate issues and local events in the Denver metro area, especially those communities between Denver and Boulder, as a public service. My hope is to give people an idea of the ‘flavor’ of our community, in case they’re new or moving to the Denver area.
I am a residential real estate agent, happily helping folks buy a house or sell a house in the beautiful and friendly suburbs northwest of Denver. Read what past clients have said about me.
Get monthly updates about neighborhoods, eateries, things to do, and local real estate by signing up for my free newsletter.
Copyright © 2013 Joetta Fort, The DiGiorgio Group
Based on information from Metrolist, Inc. for the periods specified in the report.
Note: This representation is based in whole or in part on content supplied by Metrolist, Inc. Metrolist does not guarantee nor is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by Metrolist may not reflect all real estate activity in the market content.