Narragansett RI Real Estate Market August 2013
The Narragansett RI real estate market update for the month is provided by Ginny Lacey Gorman of RI waterfront real estate.
The following is the August 2013 single family home sales and activity in Narragansett real estate:
- Properties active and on the market: 170
Single-family properties closed in August 2013: 26
- Average sales price: $508,560
- Sales price to list price ratio: 95%
- Average days on the market: 109
- Sales currently pending: 26
- Narragansett RI real estate home sales took another bounce up for the end of summer. Even the Narragansett luxury home market was making waves with 3 waterfront homes sold this month over $1 million. Narragansett homes were selling in just over 3 months. Which means right price, condition and location were the winning sold homes.
- Breakdown of the 26 Narragansett RI home sales in August is as follows:8 homes sold under $300,000, 6 homes sold between $300,000-$400,000, 9 homes sold over $400,000 and 3 homes sold over $1million.
Catch the waves with the most current Narragansett RI Real Estate Market August 2013 right here as we end the summer of 2013
Home sales were up by 13% this month over the prior month and homes sold on average just over 3 months. The Narragansett RI home sales market has picked up a bit for this month in 2013. Pending home sales increased also with pending sales 15% higher than the prior month. Home sales though are up 30% over August 2012. This town's real estate home sales have been up and down but is still strong and improving.
Looking to buy a Narragansett home for sale? You’ve come to the right place!
Narragansett is a waterfront Washington county community that is known for its beaches, oceanfront and water view homes, great restaurants and high scholastic ranking schools.