If you’ve been considering a move to coastal South Carolina specifically the area of North Myrtle Beach, you should take a look at the Cherry Grove SC real estate that’s for sale right now. This is a wonderful area to raise a family or even just to retire to. In fact, here are some excellent reasons why you should take a better look at Cherry Grove SC real estate.
1. The real estate market is strong here and it’s thriving all year long. Whether you’re looking to buy a home or you’re selling one, any time of the year is a good time to move real estate in this area.
2. You won’t find a more family friendly area of North Myrtle Beach than at Cherry Grove. It’s the perfect place to raise a family.
3. The 985 ft. long Cherry Grove Fishing Pier is the best pier in the area for salt water fishing. Enjoy sightseeing from the two story observation deck. There’s also a full bait and tackle shop on the pier with everything you need to go out fishing for the day.
4. This area is full of natural beauty and has plenty of recreational opportunities popular with families looking for a quieter, more family friendly place to live. It has the added benefit of being close to all the entertainment and restaurants in the area, too.
5. The real estate here is affordable and the taxes low. You can select from beach houses to condos and oceanfront properties to ICW frontage. You’ll find the perfect property for you and your family.
Give McDowell Realty a call at 843-756-2600 today. I’m sure they’d be happy to talk with you about the real estate they have available.