Here's your Whistler real estate market update for this week. There's been a big push of sales in the Whistler & Pemberton markets over the past couple of weeks and that's fairly typical for this time of year. Buyers are usually grabbing those deals and get a propery so they're ready for the upcoming ski season.
I've also just come across an interesting article regarding the Whistler real estate market in The Globe & Mail this morning. Take a look here.
If you're getting closer to making a purchase certainly give me a call and I can get you out for a look around and as always, if you're thinking of selling your Whistler place it would be my pleasure to get together with you for that as well.
Here's the latest Whistler & Pemberton property action:
Notable New Listings
- #34 Valhalla is a rare 3 bedroom/2 bath townhome in Whistler Village. Whistler Village mostly consists of studios, one bedrooms and 2 bedrooms so if you like being right in the heart of the Whistler action but still in a quiet location then Valhalla will be perfect for you. This suite even has a private hot tub on the deck! Offered at $649,000
- #3 Snowy Creek has just come on the market and if you know anything about the Whistler ski-in/out townhome market you'll know that Snowy Creek properties are very rare and don't come available very often. This is one of the platinum 5 star locations in Whistler. So much so that even Trevor Linden owns in this complex (former Canucks captain if you've been living under a rock for the past 20 years). Located right under the Blackcomb gondola at the Village base. Offered at $2,499,000
- 8320 Mountainview Drive in Alpine Meadows was recently brought to market and is one of the most beautiful minimalist designed homes I've come across in Whistler today. With 4 bedrooms/4.5 baths and 5,000 square feet of space this is one home that needs to be on your list if you're shopping in this price range and want something more unique. Offered at $3,750,000
Notable Price Adjustments
- If you're shopping for a spacious 2 bedroom condo in Pemberton then this corner unit at #207 Mountain's Edge is perfect for you. This is the lowest priced 2 bedroom condo in Pemberton today at $189,000.
- After being on the market for over a year this rare lakefront lot at 8988 Highway 99 finally sold at $1,400,000. Right on the Valley Trail with incredible views of Whistler & Blackcomb this .66 of an acre lot went to the buyer at a fantastic price.
The active listing inventory in the combined Whistler and Pemberton area currently sites at 792 active listings which is down by 24 from 3 weeks ago.
As always, click here for your Morning Coffee inspiration and don't hesitate to call me if you're coming to town soon and we can discuss your Whistler real estate needs.
Have a great week!