Selecting a Listing Agent in the Area of Seligman, Arizona -- Be Aware
There are a few things about listing land or dwellings in the Seligman Area of which you may not be aware.
1) There are four Realtor Associations (MLS's) which serve the Seligman Area. These are ARMLS, NAAR, PAAR and WARDEX which are acronyms for Arizona Regional Multiple List Systems, Northern Area Association of Realtors, Prescott Area Association of Realtors and Western Arizona REALTOR® Data Exchange, Inc.
2) The most-dominant MLS is PAAR, the most pertinent of the other options because this one serves most of Yavapai County.
3) Not all Agents or Brokers are REALTOR® nor do they publicly offer their listings for other Agents or Brokers to sell. Indeed, these Agents or Brokers advertise very little but simply wait for Buyers to find them so they "can get Buyers in their truck."
4) I participate in the PAAR MLS because I want other Agents and Brokers to read my advertising and possibly bring potential Buyers to the table. Of course this means that commissions are split with the Agent or Broker who brings a Buyer.
5) I have a specific Agent who lives in Sierra Verde Ranch who cooperates with me on a regular basis. I share my Buyer leads with him so he can show Buyers properties there without me making the 2-hour trip there from Prescott.
Please keep me in mind if you do not get your place sold at the price and time frame you want. I still feel that I have a superior marketing program.
I work diligently to cooperate with Buyer's Agents and work together to build a large pool of potential Buyers in order to get properties sold at the highest possible price.
There are MANY more Sellers that want to sell, both vacant land and dwellings such as homes and cabins than there are BUYERS to match. Buyers will "cherry pick" for the listings that offer them the best value.
Be sure to choose an agent that will go ALL-OUT with marketing to develop the largest pool of potential Buyers.